Perimeter Plastic Surgery is a leading Atlanta plastic surgery practice devoted to providing each patient with high-quality, personalized care. Dr. Mark Deutsch, medical director and double board certified plastic surgeon, has over 20 years of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery experience. Our professional and comforting staff strives to exceed your expectations, ensuring you have a positive experience in every aspect of your service with us. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, “the number of people choosing to have plastic surgery has soared in recent years.” In addition, technological advances have increased the options you can consider for various plastic surgery procedures as well as reconstruction. Perimeter Plastic Surgery offers a variety of plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery procedures, including tummy tucks (abdominoplasty), breast implants (augmentation), mommy makeovers, liposuction, earlobe repair, and more.

If you’re interested in scheduling an appointment for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Deutsch, please call or fill out one of our online forms.

Latest News:

What: Perimeter Plastic Surgery is proud to be one of the sponsors of the annual Susan G Komen Greater Atlanta “Bubbles & Bling” fundraiser. 75% of all funds raised at this event will stay in Metro Atlanta to provide breast health services to those in need; the remaining 25% of funds will support global breast cancer research programs. Come to this 80’s inspired event and get a FREE goody bag, filled with thermal wine glasses and $100 gift cards.”

Read Full Press Release >>

Share Button